With Black Friday right around the corner why would anyone buy tech before Black Friday? Simple. Manufacturers are offering huge saving throughout the whole month of November. A savvy buyer does not have wait for that door buster to get tech at a great price.
In the past doorbusters were the best way to get the savings. People would get up at the crack of dawn to wait in line for a potential to save 50% on a TV or other hot black friday item. Well things have changed. Granted I use to enjoy the excitement of grabbing that huge discount. I would brag about if or years. I would say things like, "Do you know how much I saved on this TV?" I felt a sense of accomplishment by showing off my amazing buy. But getting up at 4 am to sit in line at Best Buy in the freezing cold of a November morning on my day off just does not sound appealing anymore. So if you still love the thrill of the hunt and need to re-live the early morning door buster experience all the power to you. But if you are like me and want to stay warm and toasty with in bed while other people fight over the ten TV's they have we have a great list of limited time savings available today. In the case of a TV you can be watching the Thanksgiving Day game on your widescreen while others have to wait for a chance at a widescreen. To make matters worse a lot of the sales are now on Thanksgiving Day. Why are we encroaching on a day that is supposed to give thanks and spend time with your family? Why would we shop on a Holiday and why are we making people work on a holiday? It just isn't fair.
You can Fight the retail nightmare and buy ahead of Black Friday. We have found some amazing items on sale now that are better than the black friday deals posted so far.
Check out this Sony TV 55" under $500 bucks. You get the quality of Sony at a great price. Limited Time Only!
The Sony X800G a 55" television under $500 bucks. Normally retailing at close to $800. Free shipping for prime members. Try Amazon Prime Free For 30 Days!
- 4K HDR, - HDR10 & HLG for advanced detail and clarity
- Upscale to a more natural picture with 4K X-Reality PRO
- Content appears with lifelike motion with Motion flow XR technology
- Scenes appear more realistic with Dynamic Contrast Enhancer
- Compatible with Google Home and Alexa for an even smarter home
- Slice of living design with built-in cable management
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 48 7/8 x 28 1/2 x 3 1/8(7/16) inch, With Stand: 48 7/8 x 31 x 13 1/4 inch
- In the box: TV, stands, remote controller, batteries, power cord, IR blaster, quick start up guide, manual
- HOME THEATER SOUND: 9 speakers with dedicated amps let you experience rich, room-filling home theater sound from a one-piece soundbar without the need for a separate subwoofer
- WIDE-RANGE TWEETER: Hear consistently great sound anywhere in the room with tweeters that cover a much wider frequency range
- ALEXA VOICE CONTROL: Enjoy your soundbar hands-free using Alexa voice control by simply saying the song title or a few lines of the lyrics (Alexa device sold separately)
- DISTORTION CANCELLING TECHNOLOGY: Predicts and cancels out distortion before it happens; Multi-speaker control increases the power and depth of bass by precisely coordinating the movement of each speaker
- 4K PASS-THROUGH WITH HDR: Built-in 4K pass-through for connecting to UHD 4K sources for a seamless audio experience that matches your video
- MULTIROOM WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Use Bluetooth or connect to Wi-Fi to play your music through Samsung's Multiroom App to stream songs from your phone or tablet