300W Portable Generator Lithium Portable Power Station
300W Portable Generator Lithium Portable Power Station, 280Wh CPAP Backup Battery Pack UPS Power Supply 110V AC Outlet, QC3.0 USB, 12V/24V DC, LED Flashlight for Camping, Home, Emergency
- ALS 300-WATT PORTABLE POWER STATION: Comparing to most similar power stations, Rockpals RP300W has upgraded the AC output to 300W continuous (600W surge max);5* DC port (16A / 96W max); built-in 2* USB 2.1A and 2*Quick Charge 3.0 usb. Perfect emergency backup power for home/ travel/ camping, charging up your tablets, iPhone, iPad, laptops, fans, TV, lights and CPAP machine (*Use Rockpals DC converter from your CPAP would get longer hours)
- HIGHEST CAPACITY LIGHTWEIGHT LITHIUM POWER PACK: 280WH(3.7V 75Ah/12V 18.7Ah) lithium batteries and weights 7.3lb. powerful enough to charge smartphones (2000mah) 25 times, laptops (56wh) 4-5 times, mini car refrigerator (75W) about 3-5 hours or other small appliances, lights, and more. This solar generator is also very handy to be put on your RV, camper and perfect for emergencies, camping or wherever you need power (Support Pass Through Charging)
- EASILY THREE WAY RECHARGEABLE: 1)This solar generator can be recharged from the sun with any compatible 60W or 100W solar panel (SOLD SEPARATELY). 2) This battery pack can be fully charged in 6-7 hours by being plugged into the wall outlet. 3) This camping battery power supply can be fully charged in 6-7 hours by car charger
- PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER: Better than modified sine wave and clean power like utility supplied electricity. Inductive loads like microwaves and motors run faster, quieter and cooler. Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, fax and answering machines. And it is a gas-free source of portable power supply, it runs quiet (The cooling fan on the side of generator will make a slight sound when working), no exhaust fumes.
- WHAT YOU GET: Rockpals portable generator (280Wh Portable Generator), AC adapter, car charger cable, MC4 adapter, user guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. (Contact us at call 877-756-8666)
|ROCKPALS DC Coverter for S9/S10 series||ROCKPALS RP200W Portable Generator||ROCKPALS RP250W Portable Generator||ROCKPALS RP300W Portable Generator||ROCKPALS 60W Solar Panel||ROCKPALS 100W Solar Panel|
|CAPACITY/ DISPLACEMENT||60000mAh, 3.7V/222Wh||64800mAh, 3.7V/240Wh||75000mAh, 3.7V/280Wh|
|RATED WATTS||90 Watts||200 Watts||250 Watts||300 Watts||60W||100W|
|SURGE WATTS||300 Watts||300 Watts||600 Watts|
|AC 120V OUTLET||1x||2x (Pure Sine Wave)||1x (Pure Sine Wave)||Solar||Solar|
|DC 12V PORT||DC 10-24V input voltage||4x||4x||4x 12V, 1x 24V||1x||1x|
|WEIGHT||0.46 lbs||4.8 lbs||5.5 lbs||7.3 lbs||5.6 lbs||10.8 lbs|
ROCKPALS RP300W LITHIUM PORTABLE POWER STATION
Q: What devices can ROCKPALS 300W power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can charge devices less than 330W, DC1 output can charge devices less than 96W, DC2 output can charge devices less than 48W. Once exceeding, the RP 300W will be in protection mode. We need to charge it by wall charger to reset it
Q: How to calculate the working time for your devices?
A: 1. AC output working time=280wh * 0.85/the power of your device
For example, assume your power of device is 50W, working time will be 280wh * 0.85/50w=4.76 hrs ( rough calculated )
2. DC and USB output working time=240wh * 0.95/the power of your device
Q: Can it power to cpap?
A: Of course, it can. RP 300W power station can power your cpap by two ways: 110V AC plug and 12V/24V DC plug. We strongly recommend to use ROCKPALS DC converter ( sold separately by ROCKPALS ) with this power station and turn off the heater and humidifier to get about 3+ nights use.
Q: Will it be shut down once charging low watt device?
A: Yes it will. However, for this issue, we update it. It will be shut down after 10 hours once you dont use it or you charge the low watt device is less than 1W for AC port, less than 1.68W for 24V DC port, less than 1.2W for 12V DC port, less than 0.25W for 5V USB. This function can save the power and prelong the life of portable power station.
Q: Can it be as a UPS?
A: Yes, it can, if do a UPS, the input is 78W, the output only be 78W or less than 78W can be power constantly
Perfect Power Supply for Camping