Dolphin Triton PS Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Extra-Large Filter Basket
- Hand off your pool cleaning duties for good! With the Triton PS, your pool will be left clean and ready for splashing fun in just 2 hours. Ideal for pools up to 50 feet, sit back and relax while Dolphin does all the hard work for you.
- Built to deliver a deep clean. The Triton PS is powerfully nimble on vertical surfaces for intense wall and waterline scrubbing. With superior filtering capabilities, dirt and debris can't hide from this underwater cleaning machine.
- Sustainably designed and energy efficient. Unlike suction and pressure cleaners, Dolphins are independent cleaning machines that do not rely on your pool pump or filter to get the job done. Extend the life of your pool’s system and save energy with every pool cleaning.
- Say, “hello” to your newfound free time. Schedule the Triton PS to automatically clean your swimming pool each week using 3 settings- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day. Pool cleaning has never been easier
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Get back to what really matters; spending time with family and friends.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Lighter, smarter, and more powerful! The newly designed Triton with PowerStream is the answer to your pool cleaning needs! The new PowerStream Technology ensures superior wall and tile cleaning like never before. As the cleaner moves vertically up the wall, water is propelled out in multiple directions creating a constant grip. This enables precise cleaning while moving along the water line. The Triton with PowerStream also features active brushing which means the large brushes spin two times the speed of the robot, removing the most difficult, and stuck-to-the-wall contaminants. One of the obvious differences in this cleaner is the completely different body style. The Triton with PowerStream now has a large, hinged top cover that lifts upwards to reveal an extra-large capacity filter basket which is easily removed and cleaned. The floats were also removed since the PowerStream Technology enhances the climbing and maneuverability. Another notable visual difference is the lack of a swivel on the cable for the Triton with PowerStream. This is because these units utilize software controlled anti-tangling algorithms to prevent the cable from tangling during its cleaning cycle. The weekly timer function allows the Triton with PowerStream to automatically run its programmed two-hour cycle at set intervals throughout the week. This cleaner is also equipped with a fast water release system that removes excess water making sure the cleaner is still lightweight even after completing its cleaning cycle. Backed by a 24 month , the Triton with PowerStream has it all when it comes to robotics.
Package Dimensions: 22.0 x 22.0 x 12.0 inches