Smart Power Strip, Wifi Surge Protector, Voice Control with Alexa & Google Home
Color: power strip -3
- ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE-This smart power strip support voice control (Alexa device and Google Home Assistant device sold separately)
- 4 AC OUTLETS + 4 USB PORTS-Equipped with 4 outlets and 4 USB charging port for travel, home or office, provide a convenient power supply for home appliances such as fan, water dispenser, electric pot, TV, light, holiday decorating lights.You never come home to a dark house. Schedule the fan to turn on before you arrive. Sync lights and devices to sunrise, or pre-set times automatically ( NOTE: the 4 Outlets can be controlled individual ;4 USB ports are controlled as a one unit)
- APP CONTROLLED-Free "Smart Life" app control the smart power strip by your smartphone and tablet (iOS 8.0 or above/Android 4.4 or above). Support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network, not support 5.0GHz
- SCHEDULE APPLIANCES & INDEPENDENT CONTROL-Schedule your appliances turn on or off anytime to fit your intelligent life and separately control each outlet as needed. Each smart outlet can be set up to 20 timing tasks. Support up to 30 smart phones control
- SAFE & ENERGY SAVING-Smart power strip No hub required, Wi-Fi enable, Remote control your daily electrical equip with Security via Voice Control when you are indoor. There provide UL certification.Built in leakage, overload protection switch, product support Surge Protection, effective absorption of the sudden huge energy, protect the connection equipment from damage.
- Wifi: 2.4G
- Max Power: 1250W
1. 1st time to connect Wi-Fi & phone, make sure the smart power strip is connected to the same Wi-Fi(2.4G ONLY) as your phone connected. Dual-band wifi router- 2.4G & 5G, select 2.4G. After initially setting, you can access to other Wi-Fi or 4G/3G/2G cellular to control it.
2. Phone system: iOS 8.0 or above & Android V4.4 or above.
3. Far away from wifi router or poor wifi will cause wifi connection drop.
1. Plug into a 3-prong outlet, rapid green flashing light blink.
2. Download "Smart Life" app, register with phone number, then connect Wi-Fi (2.4G Only).
3. Click "ADD DEVICES", then click "Confirm indicator rapidly blink". You'll see "Connecting now". When it comes to 100% connected, you've already "Successfully added 1 device."
* At "Connecting now", you may experience "Failed to add". Just click "retry" button. If the smart power strip can not be connected with App after 3 times, reset it: Press and hold manual power button 6 secs, re-connect app after fast blink.
1. Launch alexa app, click "skills", discover "Smart Life" to enable skills.
2. In alexa app, click "smart home" then "devices", to search &connect power strip (revise name for voice control).
Google Home Connect
1. Launch Google Home app, click "Home Control", on top right, click"+".
2. In the list, input "Smart Life", find & launch, bind "Smart Life" app account, follow prompts. Then it appears in "Devices".
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 3.9 x 2.4 inches